SP CARDIO-PLUS 330 Tablets
SP CARDIO-PLUS 330 Tablets
Cardio-Plus helps support the cardiovascular system.*
- Supports the healthy functioning of the heart and other muscles
- Supports healthy coronary blood flow
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Contains bovine heart PMG™ extract
- Supports increased oxygen demand during exercise
- High in antioxidant vitamin C*
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex G, Cataplex E2, Cardiotrophin PMG, and Cataplex C
- Twin product to Myo-Plus
Suggested Use: Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets Servings per Container: 45 or 165
Amount per Serving %DV
Total Carbohydrate1 g<1%*
Vitamin C14.5 mg25%
Vitamin E2 IU6%
Vitamin B60.5 mg25%
Proprietary Blend: 630 mg Bovine heart PMG™ extract†, bovine liver†, choline bitartrate†, calcium lactate, porcine stomach†, bovine orchic extract†, Tillandsia usneoides powder†, defatted wheat (germ)†, para-aminobenzoate†, nutritional yeast†, allantoin†, inositol†, bovine spleen†, ovine spleen†, porcine brain†, oat flour†, and bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract†.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Honey, calcium stearate, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, vitamin E (sunflower), arabic gum, selenium yeast, glycerin, tapioca starch, riboflavin, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Call International Pharmacy at (917)621-6739 to place your order
What is a Protomorphogen™ extract?
Protomorphogen™ extracts are specific material extracted from animal glands and organs through a complex, multistep process to retain what Standard Process founder Dr. Royal Lee termed “cellular determinants.” Current laboratory methods have confirmed that these proprietary extracts contain minerals, nucleotides (the components of nucleic acids like RNA and DNA), and peptides (short chains of amino acids).*
Why is a ProtomorphogenTM extract used in this supplement?
Dr. Lee created nutrition products that incorporated ideal sources of nutrition from both vegetables and animals. Bovine heart is a complex raw material. In animals, as in humans, the heart muscle must be strong and blood vessels must be clear, unobstructed, and sufficiently dilated to adequately transport the blood. Bovine heart PMG™ extract is designed to distill the complexity of this tissue to support human heart health.*
What other ingredients in Cardio-Plus GF help maintain a healthy heart?
Cardio-Plus GF contains several important components to support a healthy heart. Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, has antioxidant activity. Research indicates riboflavin may have protective effects toward heart tissue.1 The use of vitamin B6 was associated with support of heart health in a large study of women.2 Several studies indicate an overall inverse association between higher vitamin C intakes and poor heart health; in other words, boosting vitamin C intake supports heart health.3*
- 1. Powers HJ. 2003. Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) and health. Am J Clin Nutr. 77:1352-60.
- 2. Vitamin B6. 2014. Delage B. View Report.
- 3. Angelo G. 2013. Vitamin C. View Report.
- 4. Buddiga P, Bangalore A. 2014. Cardiovascular System Anatomy. Medscape. View Report.
Why suggest Cardio-Plus GF for your patients?
- Cardio-Plus GF is a gluten-free product that combines multiple ingredients from plant and animal sources to support healthy cardiovascular function.
- Cardio-Plus GF provides bovine heart PMG™ extract, a unique ingredient designed to support heart health at the cellular level.
- Cardio-Plus GF provides vitamins B6, C, and E; riboflavin; niacin; and selenium to support the cardiovascular system.*